Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Fatty, Smiling and Singing

These were the two comments by two influential people in my life. Both their names start with S, both know me for some time now and I met both of them in two different places under different circumstances recently and both had to say this:
1. I have become fat
2. I have got a huge smile on my face like never they have seen in me before.

It is funny how people tell me this: "Hey dude,(aah, the wretched word again!) are you hitting the gym regularly these days?". How nice, indirect way of saying, "Hey idiot, why dont you do something about your body?". Few are direct though. They tell me face to face, better go to gym, otherwise you would start looking bad. What can I do? I cant control eating a lot. I accept, I eat a lot and I dont exercise. Hmm, sometime I have to start gymming regularly.

And with respect to smile, I am happy from within and so it shows up on face. Nothing special about that. One of the S'es above even asked me whether it was because I got some 'chick' in my life now. I told S that may be I am happy 'cos I dont currently have one!

Anyways, these are some songs am absolutely mad at, right now.Listening to them many times these days. Giving a list here. You might have heard them all.In case you havent try them and tell me how did you like them:
1. Sindoori Aasmaan Hai from the hindi movie James
2. Sooraj Ki Kiranon from the hindi movie James

Man, Sonu Nigam's voice is like too good in these two songs and what a find in that female voice of Shweta Pandit. I am dying for these two songs. Absolutely slow songs and if you listen them back to back, you wont feel that they are two different songs.

3. Kanaa Kaanum Kaalangal from the tamil movie 7G Rainbow Colony
4. Lajjavathiyey from the tamil movie Four Students

These two songs, I agree are little old, but I started becoming mad at them recently.Feels great listening to them.

5. Poo Maalai Vaangi Vandhaan from the tamil movie Sindhu Bhairavi

An absolute classic. No matter how much ever hard I try, I dont come even to close to Jesudas while singing this one. I hope to reach his stage one day though!

2 Comments:

Blogger narayanan said...

Poomalai vaangi vandhan wow..hi fives. am not a stage singer, just a bathroom singer who sings for my satisfaction. I love the way KJY sings 'naalum naalum aval ninaivil ivan azhuga'.

-narayanan

November 30, 2005 2:50 PM  
Blogger Zealous Zygote said...

@Ranganathan St:
Yeah. In fact, all songs in that movie are classics.Listen to them very often.But this one is too good for me to sing :)

December 01, 2005 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home