Wednesday, November 16, 2005

High-Fives

Ok, replies to the tag from CB and also from freeingmind. Here we go:

Five movies which I like the most

1. Page 3 (Hindi)
2. Black (Hindi)
3. Munnabhai MBBS (Hindi)
4. The Monster (English)
5. Cast Away (English)

Actually I have more to add. But then, the post is High-Fives!

Five things I can never live without


Oops. This question has made me think a lot.Cha,I can adjust to anything in life:If the food is bad,ok, I would eat whatever is there. No TV, no problem for me.No job, I am more than happy to sit idle. What can be done to me?I am thinking what I do everyday time and again that certain things have become integral part of me. After serious thinking, this is what the list came out to be:

1. Myself,hale,healthy and breathing. An obvious thing, but its important, you see

2. Vegetarian Food. I can eat anything you give me veg, even if its little bad in taste. But no non-veg please

3. Some sort of communication tool:It can be e-mail,messenger,telephone or mobile phone.I usually like to be connected to my family and friends.Even if thats not the case, I might use many of them to just pass time.Not that I need all of them, but atleast one of them

4. Worrying,thinking unnecessary things and spending time doing unimportant things. This is based on what I have been so far.I wish to remove this from the list one day though!

5. Singing,Songs and Music.Not that am a great singer or I listen to great variety of music, but I do sing within myself if I am doing nothing. I sing when am happy, I sing when am sad, all inside of me.No one might notice it.I like songs with good lyrics and I like analysing song lyrics.And I do listen to songs a lot.

Five most favourite celebrities

Aaah. Very few that I know and very few in that I admire.I give them all in five pairs.

1. Michael Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen, Formula 1 Drivers.
Most of them who know me, know that am a hardcore MS fan.Kimi might be a surprise to many.Effect of 2005 season.Suzuka 2005 is a race I would never forget in life.And now MS retires,I have someone whom I would support.

2. Sean Hayes and Megan Mullaly, actors.
For the uninitiated, Jack and Karen of the sitcom 'Will and Grace'.Best comedy actors on earth,according to me.

3. Asha Bhonsle and P.Suseela, singers, Indian Cinema.
How did they get the voice they have, is a mystery!God only knows...

4. Pete Sampras and Steffi Graf,tennis players. I am a huge fan of these two.

5. Adolf Hitler and Mahatma Gandhi,national leaders.
Seems like a paradox,but they have something in common.They were able to charge up the whole of the nation and fight for a cause which they believed in.One was successful and the other failed in his mission,but the thing is,it is amazing to note that, one man if he wishes to change the world around him, he can do it! I would like to read the autobiographies of these two someday in my life.

Five things I miss now

What I would say is we dont 'really' miss anything in life that because of that everything else stops and life comes to a standstill.What if you are staying away from family and friends? Do you miss them? Yes, but what is the effect on you? You feel sad, yes, but life goes on.So there is no point in missing anything in life.Again goes to the same old philosophy:If you miss something so badly in life and if its something attainable, you would do all possible things to achieve that thing.Also, you always know that you have to miss few things for a period of time in your life so that you grow higher,better and stronger.

Ok, stop being preachy.People who read this, know all these stuff.Come to the question. What do I miss? Yeah, if these things were there, I would feel a lot better, let me put it that way.But is that what is meant by missing? Hmm, lets not get into that question, but lets go to the answers

1.Parents and home food.

2.People to stay along with.Sometimes solitude can be so bad that it would drive you to do crazy things. You would start thinking all crap and do all crap.So I miss my friends who would have been excellent people to stay with.

3.College:The grades I missed and the assignments I didnt do and copied instead :).Might sound silly to many, but I mean it a lot.If I imagine the situation where things are not the way they are with respect to these and much better instead,I would have been a different person in a different world.

4.The trust, good will and good relations that I had broken with few people.I cant do much about it except think about it and curse myself for doing the same.I wish things would have stayed much better with them.

5.Strong will power, specific aim in life, dedication and continous effort in achieving that goal

Anyway,some of these things I cant change even I wish to. So no point cribbing about those.If I want some thing so badly and if thats achievable, I would have to get it. So let me stop it there.

Five things I plan to do in near future

Aaaah. Not the kind of person who would 'plan and execute' effectively. Planning, yeah, am good at it.The problem comes with execution. Anyway, the question is what have I planned?

1. To do higher studies abroad
2. To learn swimming
3. To get Driver's License
4. To re-join some other gym
5. To be happy,worry free,sincere towards my goals above

Last movie I borrowed to watch & still not given back

I am sincere with respect to this though. I return all of them promptly well before the deadline :)Chaos might say Ghajini,but that is either yours or your room mates' responsibility to return :)
(May be I shall make a seperate post on my CD renting episodes).

By the way,in the post of High-Fives, why did this question come up? Sambhar only knows!

Five books I love

1.The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
2.The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.
3.Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie
4.Harry Potter collection of JK Rowling
5.Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri

Five people I pass this HIGH FIVES to

Hmm, after browsing little bit as to who has not yet been tagged in the list of blogs I read, I pass the baton to:
1.Venkat
2.Vishnu
3.Maharaj
4.Bhavani
5.Poornima

There are others as well who havent been tagged yet,but they hardly post, so I didnt bother tagging them.Let me see how many of these five continue the High-Fives thing.Guys and gals, do it if you get time and most importantly, if you want to!

Ok,me gonna take some rest from blog world and also from tag posts. Thats two in a day.Be back some time later. Till then,jike and others, have a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home