Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wow!

I have a Nokia 6610 model and thanks to my colleague, installed the Nokia PC Suite for my model and it has been wow ever since. This is one of the many reasons why Nokia phones are damn good.

First had to explore my BIOS and had to enable the Infrared port on my laptop. Then, of course you have to enable the Infrared service on your mobile. Once that is done, you can do whatever you want like transferring files, contacts, music, create ringtones, create wallpapers and what not! Have been transferring some cool snaps from my laptop to my cell phone.

Also, i could send SMSes from my laptop and read SMSes from my laptop without even touching my cell phone!

Try it out with your Nokia model. You would enjoy this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Whoiscb said...

Be careful with the MMS da ;) . People seem to get arrested day in and day out in TN for MMSes ;)

October 27, 2005 4:10 AM  
Blogger Zealous Zygote said...

@CB: Yeah, sure. But so far my attempts in sending MMS were all failures! Donno what settings have to make to make it work.

October 28, 2005 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home