Thursday, April 14, 2005

To the (possible) future sidees...

April 09 2005:
I want to remember this day for these two people

And I am trying to say it all in my own weird way, bear with me:

You C-Motta. Congrats for officially being conferred the title of K(M)otta. But I know you would always B-Motta for all of us.

And for the Old One, I would tell it in the way he wont probably like it hearing:

Congrats for beating everyone in the one shot qualifying and grabbing the pole position. You have all the chances in the whole wide world for ending up as the race winner. All the very best.

I am not trying to yap around here, the point is, these two have crafted this out wonderfully and I am just acknowledging and am appreciating the same and wishing the very best for the two (possible) future sidees.

Heard from the Old One that its gonna be our college crowd out there this time. So hope you two enjoy the stay as well apart from doing what you are good doing at!

April 09 2005:
I would remember this day for these two people

3 Comments:

Blogger Woodworm said...

Darn - there it goes....

I almost got a feeling that I watched FDR's Day Of Infamy speech in the movie Pearl Harbor again (The one that goes "December seven, Nineteen Forty One - a date which will live in infamy"...

Hope somebody will make a movie on our story sometime sometime.. :) (How about The Old and the Shaven for a title ???)

More seriously, thank you very much.

April 14, 2005 6:13 AM  
Blogger Zealous Zygote said...

@Woodworm: Wow! You gave me a new career direction. I can be a cinema dialogue writer now! How wonderful! I guess, we would make lifestory of you 2 as a movie after 20 years or so(am giving enough time so that you two earn enough money to produce the movie. Also, we would have more stuff to tell as well).Screenplay, Dialogue and Direction would be that of mine. Title, I would let you two agree on something: after all its the story of u 2.

April 14, 2005 9:07 AM  
Blogger HP said...

The title is fine, as long as it is tagged by the dawggoned byline.

April 14, 2005 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home