Monday, March 28, 2005

Two Two to Two Three

The transition has been very silent one. First time in my life I was there in a 3 BHK house all alone with no one except my laptop and my own solitude as the only company as the clock struck 12 in the night.Something that was different from the last 5 or 6 years, except for 2003 when it was bcos of me I was alone in my hostel room at 12 AM.Thats a different story to explain why am little(or rather more!?) crazy, I am not gonna go into that story now anyway!

I am gonna miss this 22 badly and I am never gonna meet this 22 again in my life which makes me little sad. For one more year, I have got a new companion now to live with: 23, wherever I go, 23 would follow me for a year now.Hazaar application forms I might(and I want to) fill with 23, but this 22 is gone forever for me, I mean one of the 22's that was so dear to me.A very magical number indeed, 22.

Things to be happy about: My parents were there with me last weekend, and for one more year, I am fortunate and happy that I am wearing on this day what they got me to wear for this day. And I expect so many good things to come my way when this 23 guy is around with me.Lets see how much of that comes true.

The wishes started pouring in from the morning from parents, friends and colleagues at work.Thanks to all who remembered and wished me on this day, thanks to all those who would be wishing me on this day or later.And for those who forgot my day, its OK, not a big deal. Try to remember it from next time.

5 Comments:

Blogger HP said...

Cache-22

March 28, 2005 4:11 AM  
Blogger Woodworm said...

Hazaar application forms I might(and I want to) fill with 23

We database makers tried to do away with that requirement by storing dates instead of your age.... Anyways, I get your point :) BTW, welcome to the perusu club. Was getting lonely at the top :)

March 28, 2005 4:34 AM  
Blogger Subs said...

.22 indeed is a great number.
Hard luck dude..its gone.
BTW i need to fight with your roomies for leaving you alone on this day..
Gimee their mobile numbers.

March 28, 2005 11:05 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

28-03-1982?

March 29, 2005 6:09 AM  
Blogger Zealous Zygote said...

@H: You can be really funny many times. Wish I could do that ! :)

@Woodworm: Who says u are lonely at the top? There are many who have joined you before me. And anyway by the time many of us reach u, u wud jump out into a new club :))

@Subs: Our house was empty as well, fyi. Dont blame it on my roomies,ok? I myself was at my thatha's place. Thats 'cos I had to be there!

@Poornima: Yups.Thats right. I already told you that I was born on a Sunday. So did it take u so much time to figure out the year!? :)

March 29, 2005 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home