Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I love being here with you

Felt like singing this to Jike:

I love the rock...(Pa pam Pa Pam)
And what and all...(Pa pam Pa Pam)
With you there, there would never be a bore
'Cos I love being here with you

Singing in the shower, laughing 'bout the hour
Life is such an ease again
Love all kinds of weather, as long as we are together
I love to hear you say my name

I like with wine...(Pa pam Pa Pam)And fine cuisine...(Pa pam Pa Pam)
And candle light...I like the scene...
But baby if you know what I mean
I love being here with you!

(Pam pam Pa pa pam)

Thanks Z-English for the song. And forgive mistakes if any!

6 Comments:

Blogger Woodworm said...

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam...

You again reminded me of dear old Paaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!
:)

March 22, 2005 4:48 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

I like GOOD wine...

I like the SEA(what scene- just because its Zee english should it be scenes!?)...

I hope I am right- blatantly now that i have corrected you- I sure hope I am!

March 22, 2005 6:55 AM  
Blogger Zealous Zygote said...

To Poornima:
May be you are right. I wasnt sure at many places. Even if am wrong, that doesnt matter. Think of it this way:I have customised the original song to suit Jike, ha ha ha..

March 22, 2005 7:02 AM  
Blogger HP said...

> Think of it this way:I have customised the original song to suit Jike
Now I know why remixes are so popular.

March 22, 2005 8:07 AM  
Blogger Zealous Zygote said...

To Poornima:
Yes, you are right about GOOD wine. I heard it yesterday night, but I am not too sure about SEA though!
One more place where there is a deviation from the original song:
Its, Life is such a breeze again and not Life is such an ease again

March 22, 2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Hey Zy... I thought it was "Life is such a brezzy game..."-now dont ask me what breezy game is!

And I've never heard it as 'seas' or 'scenes'. It sounded very singular to me...

This song makes me very happy-it comes alawys before an episode of "Full House", which I love...and watched with a dedication I knew not I was capable of...

And Zy... add on your email or something- now that you have decided to invite people into your life and blog- well, it makes things easier...

March 24, 2005 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home