Friday, March 04, 2005

The Return of the King

Time is running so fast. Five months have gone past so fast. So, Albert Park Circuit, Melbourne, Australia would announce this sunday the return of the king to the racing arena once more. Welcome back: Michael Schumacher. All the very best for your 8th world title.

Hope this season is little interesting and other guys give schumi 'atleast' a little bit of fight. Hmm. An Indian is gonna drive a F1 car for the first time ever. Happy to see that. Hope people get involved here in something other than cricket.

Catch you later Jike. Have a good weekend. Mine is gonna be fantastic.

4 Comments:

Blogger HP said...

That 'atleast' is totally uncalled for. Oh well, I hope every team finds some money to hire a decent strato guy. Like me.

March 04, 2005 5:29 AM  
Blogger HP said...

Announcer: The king has returned (to the pit lane). ROTFL.

March 07, 2005 6:30 AM  
Blogger Woodworm said...

Before you take offence, the latest post in my blog is NOT about you..

I have to admit it ZZ, there are freaks freakier than you

March 07, 2005 9:03 AM  
Blogger Zealous Zygote said...

To H: Well, wait for my post on this hopefully sometime this week

To Woodworm: Yeah, you have told about this guy to all of us so many times. So I know for sure its not me. But I definitely know who this Mr. Know-me-not-but-let-us-pretend-we-are-great-blokes is :)

March 07, 2005 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home