Tuesday, February 15, 2005

ValD... New Place...

Same old discussion... This time with a friend of mine from the Opposite Sex! Whats up with Feb 14, huh? So whats up with Valentine's Day? Over hyped... Do you think a person who hadnt had a boy friend/girl friend would suddenly find one on Feb 14? Or a person who hasnt confessed his/her love for the whole of the year would suddenly find some courage on Feb 14 from nowhere? What crap? She was agreeing with me in totality till this point...What else can you expect from two people who are both single and uncommitted? And then i said: What would be the counter argument for this? Same as what Ashok gave for New Year... I told her the same thing.. Then she agreed with that too. She says I analyse things a lot.. And she got suspicious when i gave the counter argumnent that I have someone in my life.

No boss! No love-shove, girl friend stuff in my life so far... Anyway, got a different type of gift later in the night though, while i was chatting... Was told a simple fact about myself by my friend who has observed me a lot and knows about me a lot, about what I am and I have been thinking about it a lot since then. Should say i could associate every single sorrow of my life(is it turning out to be too dramatic) with this attitude of mine!... Now I am sorta clear and happy. I found out one little thing which I have to change in life to make my life better, and happier.. I really thank that friend of mine for this... This unexpected gift i got would go a long way in changing my life, i guess.

Talking about gifts: The biggest thing that happened yesterday was one out of the RSAS clan got a 'real' ValD gift and that person had a ValD dinner with his date yesterday night. No, am not revealing who the person is. It can be me, or any of the other three. Keep guessing...

And today we shifted to a new office... Though its really far outside the city, should say I am impressed with this place... Bigger WorkStation than the previous one, office bus to pick and drop you(and it didnt take much time to travel also, 35 mins to travel this huge distance, pretty good actually if you go by what Bangalore traffic is)... More conference rooms... Huge floors, good pantry and all good stuff..

So in this happy note where the mood is of ValD, i would leave you today with another T-shirt quote, am gonna call it T-Quote from now on:
"My Girl Friend wanted me to be more affectionate. So, now, I have two Girl Friends"

Guys are guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home