Monday, May 16, 2005

Genius Quote

"It is attitude and not aptitude that makes me reach the altitude."
- Ms.Jesika Hasmukh Haria, Sixth Class Student from Mumbai on being asked what makes her a tough competitor at the India Child Genius competition. Boy, that was close to a tongue twister for me! Saw her this weekend on TV reach the grand finale of the competition.

Watch the programme on Star World 9pm every Sunday night. Real good one. The toughness of the questions and the easiness in which these kids between 10-12 years of age answer them, its amazing to watch.

Oops, in my curiousity,minutes back,I just found out who won the title. The story of the person who won it was a real inspiring one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Reminds me of "It's a wise child"!

June 21, 2005 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home