Thursday, January 20, 2005

Serious Restrictions!

Remarked Indy: "Everybody goes home for lunch from the office. You are the only person who comes to office for the sake of lunch". And i laughed at it with her. What she is saying reflects what my life "truly" is. Look at me! What have I done with the "only" life i have been given to live with. Totally spoiled it.. There is no aim/goal and i dont know where am currently heading to. If i think on it, it scares me. Even if i see at it superficially also, everything sucks with me! Nothing is OK with me: Be it personal life or professional life. My parents are tired at me. How many times they would have told me to be serious in life and try to do something useful in life! Never paid any sorta attention to it. To tell you the fact, jike, they are not worried abt my younger brother at all. But they too are scared at what am gonna do in life!

If i look at it professionally: look at me. i have no work to do. even if there is something to do also, it is the most boring stuff you can imagine in this world. what do i do? how many days do i have to live like this...? Time is running like an Olympic 100 m race and it wont be too long b4 i realise that i am old enuf and i cant do anything!

This has to change. I know i can do anything in this world if i wish to. But the thing is: I dont put any sorta effort and i am too too lazy. I have been living a life where i had been thinking abt other people, what their problems are and what can i do to solve it. This is gr8, i mean, i like it, and thats why i do it. But, what i have been forgetting is that "i" too have a life.."I" too have to prosper in life... So, the deal jike is this: From now onwards, everyday when i go to bed, i have to sleep with the satisfaction that i have done something useful today.. I have to have set goals and everyday i have to feel that i have worked something towards the goal. So, no unnecessary stuff in office from now like useless browsing for a very long time and i have realised, i spend too much time in chatting. So no YM, no MSN, and no other forms of chatting till atleast say, 8 in the night.(Cmon, i cant stay aloof from my friends!...) And no TV at home.. Avoid it as much as possible. Its killing your valuable time. Also, dont sleep like a pig for 8-9 hrs. 6 is more than enuf at this age for you...

Lets get serious and do some useful stuff in life. I have tried and failed at this so many times, but not this time.

Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger Woodworm said...

Absolutely heartened to see you speak like that...!!! :)

Your blog rocks! Great going!

February 12, 2005 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home