Thursday, December 30, 2004

The birth of my baby...

Ha! here he is...The long wait for a child is finally over for me.. My baby! Here, you are! Look, how handsome he is... Oh, my sweet little zygote... Finally you have developed into a baby! How long your dad had to wait for this... I cant explain how happy I am to see you my son.. You are what I am gonna be proud of.

Welcome to the e-world, my son!

First things first.. You need to have a name.So, what do I call you? diary... diary should be the second most common name in this world after Mohammad :). e-diary? you, definitely are one, but, no, dad did not like that either. What do I name you? Hmmm. hmmm. (dad is thinking).... hmmm. hmmm... (still thinking) hmmm. hmmm... (damn it,nothing seems to strike dad's mind).... ha! got it... This is what am gonna name you: you are gonna be called Jike. .. Its sotta short, so i dont have to type a lot.. ha ha ha..

Now, you dont have a mama... dad is gonna be your everything.. dad is gonna be your mom,friend, teacher, lover and whatever relation you can think of in this world... Its all gonna be me.. Clear?So zygote, you would like to understand a more about your dad, isnt it?

So, dad is trying to understand what he is.. Still not that clear... Confused person! Dad is very sensitive, sentimental, emotional... Dad is very lazy when it comes to important things in life! Dad also feels like he lacks commitment when it comes to important things again.. dad is very low in confidence... So dad is what you dont wanna see in a person, but hey, I am not that bad a person either...wonderful things have happened in my life recently that i am trying to get out of all the non-sense i have mentioned above, ok? Stories on that would follow soon...

And, listen jike, why did i give birth to you first of all? To prove that men can bear babies? no! you naughty naughty...listen.. i have seen guys having blogs for a long time now.. somehow the idea never interested me... Why do you have to spend time before a computer and write your life story there? I have seen guys going to office in the weekend and the reason: To blog! Common, give me a break... Isnt more than 60 hours of work in 5 days like a dog enough for you guys? Do you have to spend time before the monitor and that too on a weekend to write e-diary? Doesnt that sound stupid, jike? I mean, if you cant let your feelings out to your parents, friends, lover, a human being in short,but to a computer monitor instead, what sort of person are you? And what sort of life are you leading? This is what i used to think....

Did dad scare you? So inspite of all this, why did i have you jike? Hmm..Ok.. dad is gonna let his first secret out..may be because, dad has used letters and e-mails a lot to rescue his relationship wrt his friends, when its sorta strained.... he feels what he cant express face to face with a person, he does it better with an e-mail or a letter... i am a weird person... thats the summary of it for you...

Also, say in the near future i become a celebrity and there comes a situation where i have to write an autobiography, what to I do? i cant remember all minute details regarding what happened everyday in my life, can I? So jike, you are gonna help me when i face a situation like that, ok?

You, jike, are gonna be the record of whatever happens in my life from now and that is what makes you so special.. Dad is gonna come to you when hes happy, when hes sad... when he feels like he has to spit it out... when he finds there is no one else to share!

So, be a patient listener.. i wud fill you with lots of interesting things that happen around me... And be a happy person in life... Thats what I want you to be... My zygote should be full of zeal in his life..Understood? I am gonna leave you today with this... Now, till we meet next, there are so many koochy-poochy web sites around you.. visit them and have fun my son.. Love you a lot..

Yours
Dad

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Zy... I love this posting man... The sensitivity, the emotions and what not- they flow so porously from you to whoever reads it-me, that is!!!

You'll make a great dad I suppose...

March 25, 2005 3:25 AM  
Blogger June-An said...

That's a very interesting approach... demonstrates a vivid and rich imagination... without really stepping out of reality.

April 12, 2005 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home