Monday, June 06, 2005

Click Click Click

The little queen from Liege smiled - the final battle was won easily after all
The young king from Manacor 'left' his stamp firmly-sanguine one remember!
As the crowning ceremony happened at the Chatrier, everything everywhere was getting smeared in red.
Alas, the skies opened up heavily at the IS valley,
And I was getting fascinated by the series of double entendres thrown at me
As things ended happily and 'final'ly at Louvre - Was that a coincidence?
The 'Beautiful King' (thanks to the Greek legacy) fed his subjects 'happily',
When the temporary silence was broken at last and in the way I wanted it to happen.
How? Why? Dont as me those questions. The answer is silly and stupid, I am aware of that!

1 Comments:

Blogger freeingmind said...

Liege, Manacor, Chatrier - Lord ?

and which temporary silence r u referring to ?

June 06, 2005 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home